2. Log onto Gtalk and start DC++ (be sure to go on away or busy!). Check your email.
3. Read over the assignment carefully, to make certain you understand it.
4. Walk down to the FC and buy some chips and dew, or get chocolates from daddu's, to help you concentrate.
5. Check DC++ for new releases.
6. Call up a friend and ask if he/she wants to go to grab a coffee. Just to get settled down and ready to work.
7. When you get back to your room, sit in a straight, comfortable chair in a clean, well lit place.
8. Read over the assignment again to make absolutely certain you understand it.
9. Check DC++ for new releases.
10. Scroll through DC++ chat and spend some time coming up with new smiley combinations.
11. Yawn, check the time, and open a blank word document.
12. Start JAP or freedom and grab some new mp3z off limewire.
13. Check your email. (Any of this sounding familiar yet??)
14. Chat on Gtalk with one of your friends about the future. (ie what great movies and series you watched and plans for the holidays).
15. Check DC++ for new releases and scroll through chat.
16. Listen to your new mp3z and download some more.
17. PM/ net send a friend and ask if he/she's started writing yet. Exchange derogatory remarks about your prof, the
course, the college, the world at large, and how life sucks.
18. Go to daddu's and buy a pack of polo. You've probably run out.
19. Phone someone you haven't talked to in a long time( more than 12 hours) and moan about how hard it is to write a report and how little time you have.
20. Decide that you're hungry and have some snacks at the FC.
21. Check DC++ for releases, and browse through the whole list, finally finding something you overlooked.
22. Watch that new episode of House/Heroes/Scrubs... and keep promising to start the report once you're done watching it.
23. Check DC++ chat and comment on how good/bad the episode was, and after learning that there's going to be a season break, abuse the producers.
24. Wash your hands and face, drink some water and walk around a bit to clear your head.
25. Call up a friend to see how much they have done, probably haven't started either.
26. Look through your photos and try fiddling around with them in photoshop.
27. Sit down and do some serious thinking about your plans for the future.
28. Check to see if anyone is online on DC++ and start a conversation on who sucks more.
29. Check your email and listen to your new mp3z.
30. Call up the same friend you talked to previously, and get a progress report.
31. Read over the assignment one more time, just for heck of it.
32. Look out the window and watch the sunrise. It's almost galla time...
33. Pace the corridors and moan about how you haven't even started on the report.
34. Go to galla, have tea and snacks and share a few jokes with your friends.
35. Rush back to your room and check Gtalk to see if anyone has left you messages.
36. Mumble obscenities, and vent out your frustration by abusing everyone on DC++.
37. 7am - start hacking on the paper without stopping. 8am -paper is finished.
38. Complain to everyone that you didn't get any sleep because you had to write that stupid paper.
39. 8:30am - Go to class, hand in paper, and leave right away so you can take a nap.
Blogged with Flock